Sunday, October 25, 2009

Soon to come.......

Here are some rough sketches of the kinds of personalized dolls I will be offering here. They can all be personalized with names, wedding or birth dates, favorite quotes, etc. Each custom order will also include choosing the color(s) for your doll. As with all art, each doll will be slightly different and, although I will strive to make you very happy! : ), I will maintain artistic license over the finished product...but, don't worry, I don't think you'll be disappointed!(Click on each picture to see design more clearly)

The Wedding Day/ Anniversary Doll will have a bird cage skirt with white doves and can be personalized on the back with your names and wedding date...just the date, your initials...whatever you'd like.


An example of one I made for me...


The Mother/ Grandmother doll is for us, for our friends, sisters, mothers, whomever! The doll will also have a bird cage skirt with a baby inside the bassinet and can be personalized on the back with babies name, birthday, weight and height, again, whatever you'd like...


Of course, a Tooth Fairy Doll which, after their little teeth are all gone, can be used to hold an assortment of one's favorite treasures...

And, a simpler version without arms...



I have included rough prices but they may be subject to change depending upon the order.

Each custom order will take 1-2 weeks to complete.

More importantly, I really love making these dolls and hope you all will enjoy them as much as I enjoy making them!


The Ruby Nest Dolls is currently under construction but will be up and running by


November 14th, 2009.

I will try to add a few more designs and samples of each doll for you to see each detail more clearly so.....



Thanks for peeking & please come back!!
xxx, Julie

9 comments:

  1. Another amazing idea! You are so talented.... Congratulations on another adventure! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks honey!!! You're so sweet...love you! xxooxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well Sister Golden Hair Surprise, your mind is dancing, twirling and your body is giggling. Your talent continues to ooze out but never depleats. What a blessing and joy you are.
    XOXOX
    Mama

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are truly talented!! I want to make some sort of dolls---I just have to figure out how!!

    Hmmmm---could you maybe do a book on how-to?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Julie

    I'm up early and about to start my madness again but first I thought I'd drop by and say hello.

    This Idea of yours is so very lovely but to sell them at that price is far, far too cheap, you must remember that you are creating one off art dolls, 'unique works of art' so don't sell yourself short. Your work is not something that you can buy on the high street, they are one off creations that are so very special.

    I'm sorry about banging on, but Julie, your work is so beautiful please be proud of what you do, and don't sell yourself short.

    Love Julie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just absolutely beautiful! I'm loving the new blog girl! Keep rocking!
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your dollies are so lovely...they definitely deserved a blog.
    What a wonderful idea.

    ReplyDelete
  8. you must remember that you are creating one off art dolls, 'unique works of art' so don't sell yourself short.

    Work From Home

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are truly talented!! I love your dolls

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every word you leave here...thanks for stopping by!!!